Are you a highly effective project manager? If you are our client is looking for you.
You’ll work with internal teams and clients on various projects. Previous consulting experience highly desired.
- Manage your projects effectively.
- Manage resources, scope, time, and costs to ensure your projects are profitable.
- Execute PMO best practices.
- Responsible for PSA project record and task setup, maintenance, resource assignment and corresponding billing rates or fixed fee schedules.
- Engage with clients and team to define deliverables, milestones, and success criteria.
- Run status meetings, prepares documentation, budget reports, and client expectations.
- Execute with sales team to transitioning new client to support team.
- 2+ years PM experience and having your PMP certification is a plus.
- Expertise with Agile and Waterfall. (FYI they love Agile)
- Expertise with MS Project, SharePoint and Excel.
- Project schedule building, including estimation, contingency and management reserve, PERT, CPM, and critical path.
- Handle resource management, acquisition, effort estimation, and cost planning.
- Familiar with PSA tools (The more you know)
- Implementation expertise with ERP and CRM systems
- Project Management or applicable technical certifications preferred.
Includes health care, immediate PTO accrual, 401K with matching, and bonus.
HCRM Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.